Seeing how the media was treating A-Rod in his entrance to Spring Training inspired me to write about him. The fact that there is no drama for him entering this season was a headline story on ESPN earlier this week, and that just goes to show you what type of person he is. There is always something going on with him, whether he's injured, complaining about his contract, or linked to performance enhancing drugs. Here are my top 5 reasons to hate him, and I would love to hear what you think!
5. Yelling "Got it" when running past the Toronto third baseman is Busch League.
4. One word: A-ROID! (It's amazing how fast the media forgets)
3. I would have probably loved you if you came to the Red Sox, but you didn't.
2. Slapping the ball out of Bronson Aaroyo's glove and whining about being called out shows that you'd cheat to win.
1. Announcing that you are declaring for free agency in the 9th inning of the Red Sox World Series game shows us how much you crave the attention.