Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thanks for Following my Blog

I don't have much time to post today, but I wanted to say thank you for following my blog.  An extra special thank you goes for my international viewers, I'm glad to have you follow my blog.  Send me some comments if you want to hear about anything in particular.  I want to write about topics you are interested in, so keep me posted on what you are interested in at the moment.

I also wanted to let you know about my new blog.  It's just getting started so there isn't much content yet, but there is a link to it on the right side of the page.  It is called Help For Veterans.  If you are interested, follow me on there as well and let me know if you have questions.  Here is the link just in case you can't find it.

http://help-for-veterans.blogspot.com

Once again, thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment